Senior UNIX System Administrator
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Manage all LINUX based systems from the Production and Acceptance environments, offer support to the Development and Application Support teams in an Agile environment.
- Deploy and maintain a production environment that requires 24/7 accessibility;
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot a complex physical and virtualized environment;
- Perform daily operating system administration tasks, including hardware and software upgrades, patch management and maintain regulatory controls;
- Test and install new releases and patches for the administrated systems;
- Review the environment and have initiatives to reduce failures, defects and improve performance;
- Perform daily systems checks and correct any issues;
- Perform performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting, continual improvement and capacity planning;
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents on the administrated systems;
- Investigate the problems on production and test systems;
- Document task and changes;
- Maintain security and data integrity;
- Install and configureonitoring tools.
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 10 years’ IT Experience and 4 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience with ticket management systems;
- Time management skills;
- Knowledge transfer skills;
- Complex route cause analisys;
- Experience with Satellite;
- Basic networking, data base, virtualization, application servers and storage knowledge.
Nice to have
- RHCE certification;
- Scripting experience;
- Automation of tasks using different tools;
- SAN concepts;
- Using enterprise management tools for deploying software and policies.