Senior Survey Programmer - Timisoara Office
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
To complete our team, and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Senior Survey Programmer.
The Senior Survey Programmer’s primary role is to take over the full responsibility for the programming of the survey related to the Online Market Research projects.
- Proficient in all areas of ConfirmIt (eventually Sawtooth, or similar survey creation tools): survey creation, quotas, advanced reporting (filters, masks), data export, data template creation, survey layouts, libraries, etc.;
- Refine and further develop current survey programming standards and policies;
- Manage high complexity media requirements and projects independently and on time;
- Debug and correct complex coding issues on projects;
- Define the details related to the Survey programming, like plan, time line, resource required and potential roadblock;
- Doing the programming of the survey step by step, follow up with internal and external resources;
- Closely liaise with Project Manager for own projects briefing and post survey information.
- Interact with customers by phone or face to face on request;
- Support the workload planning and project allocation according to complexity and clients;
- Mentor, manage and train to Junior Programmers in procedures, tools and systems;
- Produce and present training courses on best practice in various aspects of survey programming.
Your abilities need to be:
- At least 1 year experience in the market research online field;
- Solid knowledge of ConfirmIt, that includes:
- Complex Quotas and Least count implementation;
- Manual rotation and de-rotation;
- Priority Logic implementation;
- Conjoint, Maxdiff and Algorithm implementation;
- Complex Flash Questions implementation;
- Tracker and Wave changes;
- Survey Themes Creation and Modification.
- Proficient with MS Office (especially Excel and Word);
- Time management and priorities management skills are essential;
- Innovative thinking (outside the box thinking & offering alternative approaches to problems/needs, etc.);
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written);
- Proactive and hands on approach with a can do attitude.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
- Please describe your experience with ConfirmIt Software or similar scripting tools.