Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1600 - 2500
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Senior Software Engineer, Web Platforms
- You love working with JS libraries like React, Preact, Angular 2/4, Backbone etc.
- You have experience working with server-side technologies such as (Express, Hapi) or Python (Django, Flask)
- You are a strong communicator and able to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues
- You are fluent in source control, such as Git.
- You have a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and know how to handle them
- You have experience working with server/cloud environments ( Google App Engine, Heroku, AWS etc)
- You know the latest web standards and how to use CSS preprocessors, media queries, flexbox, responsive layouts, etc.
- You understand on-page SEO and Accessibility and have hands on experience with it.
- You have strong approaches to debugging software efficiently, using well-known approaches and strategies.
R/GA is looking to hire a senior software engineer to join the Technology team in our Bucharest, Romania office. You will be joining a dynamic and well-established team of software engineers & QA engineers and working directly on client projects with some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience working in a creative company culture and who has a strong learning attitude to constantly learn new skills. You will be a pro-active technologist who brings solutions forward and you can bring your own thought leadership to the team. Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or higher. Knowing the fundamentals of software engineering principles is critical to this role.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Develop creative solutions to diverse problems; This may include working with vague or shifting requirements, refining ideas and filling in the gaps when answers cannot be provided.
- Hand-code web applications for mobile and desktop browsers using modern frameworks and libraries
- Mentor junior developers and share work with the larger Technology Group
- Document and diagram complex web applications
- Use Webpack, Grunt or Gulp to streamline development tasks
- Follow and create technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.