Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Enghouseare growing theteam in Bucharest; we are now looking for a driven and motivated Recruiter. This is a new role for our organization that will be reporting to our local HR Administrator.
This role will be working to support ourrecruitment strategiesand efforts inRomaniaandCroatiaby developing passive candidate pools for open roles. We are looking to bring someone to the team who is well-versed in currentsourcing/finding passive candidatestechniques and can advise and improve current recruitment strategies.
Previous experience working inrecruitment for IT sectorwould be considered an asset. If you have a proven track record of building employment brands online AND experience in sourcing, this role would be perfect for you.
- Develop plans tosource qualified candidatesandincreasecandidate pools, using appropriate sources such as databases, social media, job boards, internet sites, and networking
- Lead the development ofmultiple talent sourcing optionsfor both active and passive candidates, using advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates (., cold calling, job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, and networking and referrals, and anticipate organization needs by ensuring ongoingstrategic talent pipelines)
- Educate, influence, and enable the organization tohire the right talent
- Leveragemetricsanddatato drive results andachieve company objectives
- Effectively manage the organization’sATSto ensure candidates are properly pipelined for future recruitment efforts
- Compliance withGDPRlaws with respect to candidate data collection & maintenance
- Aminimumof2 years’experiencesourcingorrecruitment, preferably for IT roles
- Experiencesourcing passive candidatesthrough various channels and technology tools
- Strongorganizational skills(especially as they relate to data collection and reporting), a multi-tasking style and project management approach
- Results-orientedmindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.).
- Interest and aptitude forlearninghighly technical subject matter
- Flexibleandcollaborativeattitudeto provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders
- Highly articulate, well-developed, effective written and verbalcommunication skills
Enghouse Networks Limitedis a division ofEnghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse serves a number of distinct vertical markets through its three divisions, each developing and selling enterprise oriented applications software.
Enghouse’s solutions have been deployed by 200+ service providers in over 100 countries around the world including next generation operators, mobile, wireless and cable operators that are building high speed, broadband, cable, fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the tower (FTTT), and wireless LTE networks.
Address:6-6A Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Please state the name of the person who referred you for this position (if applicable).