Senior Service Manager - Italian Platform
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Senior Customer Service Manager – Italian Platform
Temporary assignment, maternity replacement for 2 years
AWP Romania is looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager to lead the Italian Customer Care platform for a temporary period of 2 years.
The Italian Customer Care platform has 80+ employees and it’s divided in 4 different teams, managed by Team Leaders.
The Senior Service Manager is responsible to manage an organized system within the company in such a manner that will ensure the improvement of results (reducing consumption and costs, increase productivity, reduced delivery time, increasing flexibility in meeting customer satisfaction, etc. – all these improvements resulting in increased competitiveness) and will creating a culture of trust and continuous employees’ development.
- Ensure excellent operational service delivery / performance (quality, productivity, service levels, etc.
- Coordinate any daily operational problems together with the Team Leaders;
- Ensure proper quality evaluation process and improve quality level of the team according to the objectives set by the company’s management;
- Insures the team’s productivity according to the objectives set by the company’s management;
- Proactive and professional management of BU and client relationship;
- Build strong team spirit. Develop leadership line through coaching, 1-to-1s, trainings;
- Manage performance review process and career development;
- Run change management activities when needed;
- Implement the strategy agreed by the top-management;
- Manage retention so keep defined attrition levels and defined holiday ratio targets;
- Support recruiting processes and have active involvement in events such as customer visits and job fairs.
Mandatory eligibility criteria:
- Minimum 3-5 ears of leadership experience in Operations / Customer Service environment – preferably in an international context
- Experience in 24/7 call center (setting up and running)
- Experience in business process improvement projects
- High result and client orientation; account management skills
- Experienced in working with KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills / People Manager
- Proficient Italian – C2 level
- Upper-Intermediate English – at least B2 level
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/PPT)
- Good planning and strategic thinking skills with great team spirit, initiative, creativity and leading by example.
What we offer:
- Personal development in a complex business environment withlobal exposure
- Competitive compensation package
- Energetic work environment