Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platform UIPath (must)
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots or (proven expertise)
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 1 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Cybernetics, Informatics)
- Breadth of experience in software design/development and database architecture
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
- Ensures that specifications are appropriately detailed to allow proper workflow design.
- Develops and documents the design of the automated workflows.
- Oversees the development activities and provides technical assistance whenever the project team faces difficulties in the development activities.
- Reviews periodically developed workflows and ensures compliance with the solution design and with the development standards.
- Provides support for environments setup, software installation and testing.
- Develops RPA workflows following development standards and best-practices.
- Performs iterative testing during workflow development.
- Identifies exceptions and communicates them to the Business Analyst.
- Provides assistance in the UAT activities of the newly automated workflows.
- Assists with the production deployment and provides support in solving potential issues and bugs identified during implementation phase.
- Provides assistance and bug fixing for the deployed automated process, during stabilization phase.