At INDG our mission is to make every product playable.
For many years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Yamaha and Ralph Lauren from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking a Bucharest-based:
SENIOR RENDER CG ARTIST
As a Senior CG artist, you are responsible for creating photo-realistic renders which will be a part of our interactive solutions. Our product-based propositions require the finest CG-images at their centre. Working for clients like Yamaha, Adidas, Philips and Ralph Lauren you will visualize their products at a level where you will not be able to tell them apart from real-life or photography.
• Create CG content for stills and video projects
• Your renders combine realism, creativity and beauty
• Your images will set a high-quality standard and inspire others
• Contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement
• Be involved and think-along on ways to improve workflows and processes
• Train, coach & educate junior artists of our team
• Bring your innovation to our designs
• Excellent artistic skills with an emphasis on photorealistic product visualization and rendering animations
• Know-how on basic mechanical-animations
• You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage.
• Experience with 3DsMax, Photoshop, Aftereffects and Vray
• Nice to have: experience in GPU render engines
• A portfolio or show reel that demonstrates your seniority and relevant experience.
Some of our perks, but not limited to…
We’re located in the heart of Bucharest, at 24 Invingatorilor Street, Victory Business Center, in a modern office-building with one of the best views of the Bucharest skyline. You’ll be working in our open-space environment, close enough to your other team members so that you can always connect, but spacious enough for you to express your creativity. The team consists of fairly senior members, with tons of experience in product visualization and high-end animations, who love to pass their knowledge further to every new colleague. Besides the usual perks of any professional company, we also pride ourselves in doing everything we can to keep this “family” close together: from learning opportunities and internal game-areas to fun outdoor events and movie nights.
How to apply?
Please send your resume to the link provided.
Get creative with your application, cover letter, share your portfolio.
We're a fan of not only smart people but also out the box thinkers.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us atr through