Senior Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Manager
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Join us, NonStop Recruitment, one of the fastest growing pan-European consultancies, as we take our company global!
Our next steps in global expansion include Romania and Luxembourg where you could take a leading role in helping us drive this innovative and ambitious business forward.
As a principal consultant or manager you will drive sales within your own niche market area, and meet specific sales targets. With the growth of our business you will also play an integral role in driving business strategy and developing junior team members with the ultimate goal of developing your own business unit.
You will be one of the first pioneers in our new locations and therefore you will have a great a level of exposure to the owners and the board.
On target annual earnings of thirty thousand to one hundred thousand euros
- Become a key expert for your niche market within NonStop Recruitment
- Help the business to settle and thrive in a new location
- Consistently meet monthly sales target
- Develop key relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Mentor and train junior staff members
- Develop a key relationship with the internal talent acquisition function and develop your own skills in hiring for your team
Competencies required (knowledge, skills and abilities):
- At least 2-3 years working experience in recruitment (360 role), ideally running dual desk (contract and perm); with proven consistent sales output
- Ideally coming from life science or medical / healthcare recruitment background. Other industries considered dependent on experience
- Have the ability to travel to our other locations as per business needs
- Romanian and English for the Romania-based opportunity. English only, however French or German would be an advantage for the Luxembourg-based opportunity
- Great positive attitude to drive forward the business and team
- Competitive salary with industry leading commission scheme
- Excellent working environment in modern offices
- International workplace
- Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
- A friendly and supportive social environment
- Continual professional development
- Option to travel to our other offices across the Europe