Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
CyberBee Software () is a technology consulting firm offering software development, architecture and quality assurance services to large US-based enterprise customers. We build innovative, custom software-solutions utilizing modern development best practices, agile methodologies & open-source tools. Our Timisoara-based software-development team works closely with experienced US-based domain specialists and project managers to solve interesting and exciting software development challenges for our customers using leading-edge technologies.
In this position you will be working on interesting software problems that ensure that the company’s products are as robust, easy to use and reliable as possible. You will have the opportunity to design and implement test infrastructure that moves our team towards ever increasing levels of test automation and software quality. This includes the opportunity to work with tools that span the breadth of the testing universe - enabling insight about timing, customer usage and failure analysis, as well as generating test data and simulating failure scenarios using automation tools.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to understand real-world usage of the product and identify strengths and weaknesses in quality.
- Collaborate with software engineers to find root cause of failures.
- Build sophisticated and maintainable automated test suites on top of leading software frameworks and toolkits
- Research emerging technologies, tools and platforms for testing and make recommendations to the entire team regarding their use in projects.
- Continuously improve the automation, speed, quality and ease of testing throughout the company.
- Find product defects and relentlessly track them to closure.
- A BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- At least 3 years of experience at a software company.
- At least 2 years of experience working directly in a quality assurance engineering role using modern testing tools and methods.
- Knowledge of test automation tools like Selenium, TestComplete or SoapUI.
- Experience with test management software such as TestRail, Zephyr, TestLink, Microsoft Test Manager, or similar.
- Passion for shipping new features at an exceptional level of quality.
- Ability to work independently and lead initiatives in test automation.
- A MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, TFS or similar project management tool.
- Team Leadership: past experience leading a team either co-located or remotely.
- Exposure to Agile software development methodologies.
- Proficiency in a modern programming language such as Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Experience with writing relational database queries (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL).
- Experience with tools for continuous integration and deployment (. Jenkins, Maven).
- Experience testing large, complex, enterprise applications.
- Experience testing web applications.
- Experience in testing distributed/microservice-based systems.
- Systems administration experience in UNIX (preferably Linux).
- Experience doing API-level testing against web applications with RESTful APIs, using tools like Postman.