Senior QA Engineer – Abu Dhabi (85k Euro)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you are looking for an adventure, grow your skills and advance your career, then read on!
Build your skills and portfolio while working on the Internet’s most challenging security problems.
Our client is a well-funded Canadian start-up company focused on cutting-edge security. You will join an 27 member internationalteam basedin Abu Dhabiincluding veryhighly skilled and dynamic developers, lead by2 PHDs, who design world-class cyber-security products.
Top Reasons to Work With Our Client?
Our client invests their knowledge, talent and resources to support and developtheir team. They combine science, ingenuity and creativity to make world-leading products to make theInternet better for generations to come:
- Small and friendly start-up atmosphere with a hacker culture.
- Top-tier, innovative work (exposure to leading-edge technologies and products)
- Training and career enhancement plan including mentorship by top-level experts in this field
- Career, education, and monetary growth opportunity
- Compensation package, base plus benefits,up tEuro, tax free (depending on the talent, potential, and experience of the is net as Abu Dhabi is a tax free country)
- Benefits include relocation assistance, housing, children’s school and transportation allowances
- Additional performance bonuses are also available
- Test automation and maintenance (java , python) in
- Mobile (Android/iOS)
- SUT management and maintenance (including mobile , Unix, Windows).
- Test documentation and Report generation
- Work closely with development teams
- Coaching junior team member
We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to build and execute automated tests, according to the company’s Quality Management Plan. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will provide input for all phases of planning and scheduling of assigned projects. Primary functions include design verification testing, R&D testing and Technical Support, QA and Field Technician escalation and training.
The Software Quality Assurance Automation Engineer shall be experienced in a broad range of information system technologies, methodologies and practices:
- 6-8+ years of in-depth Software Quality Engineering/Assurance work
- Advanced python
- Automation tools Appium / Selenium
- Java (Ability to do White box testing)
- CI and automation maintenance
- Load/Stress/performance tests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem –solving and analytical skills
- Dynamic test input generation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- ISTQB advanced
Nice To have Experience / Skills
- Telecom / Big Data background
- Scrum experience
- Building own automation framework
- Unit test development
- ./ in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in QA
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to continuous testing improvement.
- Exceptional knowledge of software development lifecycle and how it intersects test practices and quality assurance.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively handle escalations, time critical issues, remain productive, provide solutions and meet goals in stressful situations.
- Intermediate to expert level skills with: Microsoft – Visio, Project, Office, PowerPoint, PL/SQL.