We love what we do. It’s an incredible challenge helping smart, innovative companies to improve their businesses. And we love our team. We have wildly different personalities and hugely different interests – but what unites us is our passion for solving a complex problem with a creative solution.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Tester to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality.
The QA Tester responsibilities include estimating, planning, and performing testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Minimum 2 years proven working experience in software/gaming quality assurance
• Knowledge of automation software QA methodologies, tools, and processes,
• attention to detail
• communication skills - verbal and written
• problem analysis and problem solving
• customer service orientation
• Competitive financial offer;
• Different incentives: snacks and drinks at the office, annual parties;
• Chance to work with international professionals;
• Young and dynamic working environment.