Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Project Delivery Management:
• Manages the delivery of project, ensuring that project produces results to required timeframes, scope, milestones, quality and budget.
• Initiate and support the communication plan to ensure consistent understanding of transition progress vs. plan with all key stakeholders. This includes ensuring relevant stakeholders are informed on any significant risk or changes with defined decisions or actions executed.
• Ensures appropriate sign-off and acceptance of project deliverables.
• Effectively manages and communicates risk within project plan.
• Ensures all project management deliverables are maintained and shared appropriately - risk log, project documentation and measurement for client and business case.
• Leads defined project status updates.
• Responsible for on-going planning and coordination of required resources.
Financial Risk Management:
• Manages project budget and identify opportunities for reducing cost and required effort.
• Ensures project timeframes and costs are understood and accepted by all relevant stakeholders.
• Develops and maintains relationships with relevant stakeholders in Xerox, in client or in partner organizations
• Hold project kick off meetings, internally and with the client.
• Practice Development:
• Develop a expertise in a particular area (service offering, industry segment) and build skills as a business advisor in the project management area.
• Contributes to the development and sharing of methodologies/ best practices with relevant areas within Xerox.
Project Resource Management:
• Ensures all members of project team have robust project plan per standards.
• Engages appropriate individuals to form the project delivery team and takes part in recruitment activities as required.
• Ensures that all members of the team understand the project objectives by having a robust project start-up in line with accepted industry practice (., PMI or Prince 2).