Senior PR Consultant - Coproate Communications agency
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
PR Account Executive
PR (Public Relations) ǀ Agency ǀ Corporate/Financial Comms
Salary up to £46kSUMMARY:
Do you want to chance to work with a boutique corporate and financial comms agency based in Central London? Now's your chance! They are looking for an experienced PR professional to join their dynamic team in an exciting management role. The team have strong corporate PR backgrounds and they are looking for someone with similar experience who can support their client's needs. You'll have managed accounts and built strategies for your clients, and will have to chance to expand your experience with clients across the globe.What you'll do:
You will play a key role within the team, coordinating and undertaking tasks which include;
What you've done:
- Working closely with clients and key media contacts
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- Managing events, including press conferences and promotional events
Interested? Do you;
- Have 4 years+ experience of working in a corporate or financial PR or comms role?
- Have great attention to detail?
- Produce detailed, effective, and accurate reports?
- Have passion, enthusiasm, and drive to develop a career within the PR industry?
- Develop great relationships with your team members, clients, and contracts?
If yes, then get in touch now! Give me a call on
for a confidential chat to find out more.
To apply for this role, please send a contact number and a copy of your CV to Sam
Do you work in PR, Communications, or Marketing, but this is not of interest? Give me a call on
to hear about the other awesome roles we have.