Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Senior Operations Engineer / DevOps (m/f)
crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. crealytics is generating € billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry leading technologies, and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
// Your responsibilities
- As Senior Operations Engineer / DevOps, you will manage the high availability and scalability of crealytics’ platform, spanning Mesos, On-Premise, GCP, AWS, and more
- You have joint responsibility for theperations of our SaaS platform and will be significantly involved in the infrastructure, architecture and choice of tools and technologies used
- You build & maintain tools to automate the provisioning, deployment and monitoring of crealytics’ infrastructure
- You will help planning and implementing expanding and/or migration into new data center locations
// Your profile
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry with a service operational background supporting high availability environments
- You have profound knowledge of Linux system administration and networking - routing, tunneling, firewalling
- You have good scripting & programming skills; actual development experience is a big plus
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have a very good understanding of high availability, load balancing, service discovery concepts and available technologies
- Operating large-scale highly available relational databases is a plus
- You are familiar with provisioning tools; hands-on experience with Saltstack is a plus
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drive our business decisions and product development roadmap
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalised training
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people from over 30 nationalities
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application
Join our team and become part of our success story!
Ann-Marie Hennemuth will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Operations Engineer / Dev Ops (m/f) BST” in English at in English at .
Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.