Senior Network Administrator
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products our founding in, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil & Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing the years, our goal has remained consistent:o become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT achieve this goal, we rely on our look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
We expect you to:
- Design and configure a highly available and recoverable network infrastructure, corporate wide, currently to three/five main and several hundreds of remotes sites.
- Implementation and configuration of new network infrastructure hardware, firmware, software, and tools.
- Reviews and provides proactive network architecture patching, upgrade and replacement.
- Monitor and diagnose problems or areas of risk to minimize infrastructure downtime across the corporation.
- Ensure that all changes potentially impacting network security are thoroughly planned, tested, and documented prior to implementation.
- Ensure technology standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Serves as a technical resource on a wide variety of projects planning to ensure that network systems are fully utilized and that requirements for new capacity are planned.
- Capability to research, understand and follow through on deployment of security protocols.
- Reviews and prepares Standard Operating Procedure documentation for all implemented solutions.
- Contributes to the development of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Must be able to navigate through ambiguities and flexible to multi-task changing priorities.
- Provide management with scheduled reports on the health, availability and performance of core systems and services.
- Certifications for CISCO & Juniper as definite plus
- Able to support and lead a team of network engineers in a 24/7 rotation model.
e also believe that you:
- Are well-structured and your attitude is focused on quality;
- Have critical thinking skills , structured analysis and problem solving skills;
- Have an excellent analytical mindset, paying close attention to details;
- Have creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Are goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-driven;
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.