Senior Medical Representative
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For our client, a multinational company in pharma industry, we are looking for enthusiastic people that are eager to develop their career in a professional environment.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Applies product knowledge to achieve goals in order to gain access to customers;
- Use your knowledge of therapeutic areas/disease states;
- Understands the organization and the local healthcare system;
- Actively seeks customer feedback by asking questions and concerns about complaints;
- Follows compliance, ethical and legal guidelines: GPP, Red Book;
- Listens to customers to understand their needs and use appropriate closing/negotiation techniques;
- Records details of the sales call and prepares next call objective;
- Be aware of the customer priorities and how those priorities impact their decision making;
- Creates routing plans using SPP metrics - targeting, frequency, message and program goals;
- Completes administrative tasks in an accurate and timely fashion.
Skills to perform the job:
- We are looking for a candidate with an . degree;
- Strong business development, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication and executive level presentation abilities;
- Capability of understanding complexities of markets, products, relationships and the industry;
- Know how to grow sales territory and increase market awareness;
- Think strategically and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Energetic attitude and ability to deal with chancing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time;
- Work under pressure;
- Business English (written & oral) advance, Native Romanian;
- Driver license - B category;
- Willing to travel (50%).
ONLY ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.