Senior Linux Systems Expert
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- You will design, plan and install Linux-based solutions and integrate them into the existing IT landscape.
- You will administer and install Linux servers and desktops (Ubuntu, CentOS).
- You will administer and orchestrate hybrid or cloud based infrastructure.
- You will help designing and implementing container environments (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenStack).
- You will support technical projects.
- You will troubleshoot, monitor and do performance analysis.
- You will automate by scripting and using central solutions.
- You will create and maintain documentations.
- You successfully completed information technology degree or equivalent technical education.
- You have several years of experience in the Linux administration of large environments.
- You have deep knowledge of common Linux distributions (especially CentOS, Ubuntu).
- You have experience with management of Docker environments or container management solutions.
- You have good knowledge of the scripting languages Bash, Python, Perl.
- You have experience with authentication and authorization services and techniques in heterogeneous environments.
- You have knowledge of one of the common automation solutions (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Foreman, Jenkins).
- Ideally you have knowledge and / or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Building Linux-based HA solutions
- Doing detailed error and performance analyzes
- Open Source Monitoring Systems (Icinga, Nagios, Check_MK)
- Basic knowledge of the Windows administration
- Experience in IT project management
- You have knowledge in ITIL.
- Your language skills in German and English are good to very good.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.