Senior Java Developer (Anti-Financial Crime & Comp
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
DB Global Technology (DBGT) is the newly established European development centre in Bucharest, Romania. As a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG, DBGT is a dedicated application development and software engineering centre for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets. DBGT collaborates with the Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations division to access superior technology skills and promote innovation in the development of software applications and IT solutions.
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) & Compliance is a function within Corporate Technology that drives the change agenda for Anti Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering, Legal, Audit and Compliance Groups. AFC Technology is developing a suite of new applications through one of Deutsche Bank’s Global Top 10 initiatives. This portfolio of change delivers will provide benefit to numerous AFC functions including Fraud Detection & Investigation, Transaction (funds) Monitoring, Contract Management, Price Sensitive Information Management and Client Screening. There are numerous regulatory initiatives, which need to be delivered in parallel. Much of this infrastructure is supporting daily processes and Regulatory disclosures and therefore demands a step-change in application functionality, reporting and data sourcing.
As a Java Developer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for AFC systems;
- Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management;
- Working in teams following agile development practices;
- Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
- Participating and leading design workshops;
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation;
- Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
- Working with off-shore vendor resources and development activities;
- Working with remote client resources;
- Learning new technologies and languages;
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects.
As a Java Developer, your skills will include:
- 5 + years of development across a broad mix of UI, server side, & database technologies;
- Experience of Java SE (Java 8 will be a plus);
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns;
- Experience of Spring Framework or Java EE, Hibernate, JMS;
- Experience of Java application servers, ideally Tomcat and Oracle Weblogic;
- Experience of relational databases, ideally Oracle 11g, is desirable;
- Experience of a web application framework, ideally AngularJS, is desirable;
- Experience of GIT, Apache Maven, TeamCity and continuous integration are desirable;
- Experience of ControlM desirable but not essential;
- Previous experience of working within Financial Services desirable but not essential;
- Experience of agile methodologies, ideally Scrum or SAFe.
- Hi-tech working environment;
- Career development;
- International exposure;
- Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits.