Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Full-stack Java developer working on extending our wide range of applications, including:
- Feeds to process market data
- Calculation of trade valuations on our parallel processing grid architecture
- Client-facing and internal web applications
As well as delivering software of high quality, you’ll work towards the team’s goals of high test-coverage, automated and frequent deployment and regular cycles of code delivery, testing and feedback.
Some of the technologies and platforms you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure to are:
- Java 8 and Scala
- Oracle 12c
- An Apache Ignite computational grid and distributed cache
- Amazon Web Services
- HBase and the Hadoop ecosystem
- Our extensive library of industry standard pricing models
Duties & accountabilities:
- Develop new software and enhance existing software to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security.
- Work with business analysts and product specialists on maintenance and improvements to our platform. Provide technical support and guidance to these teams.
- Work with the global Portfolio Valuations development team on all aspects of the platform (. infrastructure, architecture, all asset classes).
- Act as a senior developer, providing guidance and mentoring. Take responsibility for the design and delivery of individual projects.
Education and experience
- Degree in computer science or numerate discipline, or equivalent background
- Professional experience working on Java platforms
- Strong Javaskills, and Spring knowledge
- Advanced SQL \ Oracle database skills
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Experience designing and delivering full software applications
- Financial services or data feeds experience
- Experience providing architectural guidance and mentoring others
The candidate should possess in-depth knowledge of a few of the following skills:
- Advanced Oracle \ SQL
- Apache CXF \ Web services
- Grid computation
- HBase, Kafka, Spark, AWS
- Apache Tomcat
- JMS, Message Queues
- XML, JAXB, JSON serialization
- Distributed applications
- Multithreading and performance
Knowledge of Financial Markets or financial feeds would be very useful.
Team lead experience desirable