Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2500 - 5000 €
Kubicek Consulting GmbH is looking for a senior Java developer to join our team in Mannheim, Germany.
You will be responsible for supporting existing applications along with developing new functionalities.
- Minimum of five (5) years of development and design experience in Java.
- Minimum of two (2) years working with Spring Framework.
- Strong Object-oriented programming knowledge along with good understanding of algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Experience with the following technologies: Java EE, OOP, JSF, Richfaces 3 , JQuery, Spring, OracleDB, JUnit, Tomcat, JSON, Web-services
- Experience with Java development environment tools like GIT, Eclipse, Jira, JUnit, and Jenkins
- Very strong organizational skills with a very strong desire to complete projects on time and as promised.
- Proficient in Agile development, DevOps.
- Must have a positive attitude, fast learner, self-starter, ability to lead from the front, multitask, customer focused, diligent and accountable.
- Must have good exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Enlgish.
- Experience in all layers of application development, backend, middle-tier, front-end
- Ability to write well-structured, well-documented code is highly valued.
- Proficient in developing enterprise class solutions with focus on user experience, data security, scalability and performance
- Database programming skills, primarily with Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Ability to write queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- German language would be a big advantage but it is not a showstopper.
- We will provide you with full support throughout the entire recruiting process.
- We will help you with all the aspects regarding you moving here , like finding you a nice home to live in for start and then we will also help you with all the bureaucracy of the immigration process.
If you are interested to join our team please send along with your resume your earliest possible date of entry and salary expectations.
- What is your earliest possible date of entry ?
- What are your salary expectations ?