We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a passionate IT Recruiter for helping our team in Iasi grow. As a Recruitment Specialist, you'll be the main point of contact for our candidates and will work closely with HR and Hiring Management team for correctly implement and improve the recruitment process.
- Act as a point of contact between the candidates and Mambu hiring managers
- Work with the hiring team for creating and executing search strategies and creative recruitment solutions
- Schedule phone screens, conduct HR interviews and reference checks
- Advertise vacancies on all relevant job-boards and social media platforms
- Manage candidates’ expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
- Be responsible for constant strategic improvement of our recruitment processes
- Constantly update our recruitment database and create regular recruitment reports
- Represent the company at various recruitment fairs and events
You need to have:
- Previous recruiting experience - senior profile candidates preferred (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Deep understanding of the IT environment and terminology
- Solid network within the IT industry
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- Pro-active, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- University or Master Degree in Psychology, HR or other related area
- Practical experience in a recruitment agency
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday
- Paid certifications
- Your brand new MacBook Air
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas Iasi
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity of joining an innovative company made by a team of smart and funny people, join us over a cup of coffee and let’s explore together your career opportunities within Mambu and let’s get to know each other better.
This position is currently available full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.