Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Conducts audits, mainly for Head Office/Network banking processes and activities, using internationally accepted auditing standards, methods, procedures and means, as well as the internal methodologies, etc.
- Prepares specific audit work programs and specific testing procedure, by following the planned audit scope and taking into consideration the risk assessment performed;
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, share best practices and develop audit programs with the objective to issue recommendations that strengthen internal controls’ framework.
- Identifies and assesses the risks for audited activities and identifies controls in place to mitigate the identified risks.
- Discusses the results of the audit tests performed with the management of the audited departments in order to ensure that there have been no misunderstandings or misinterpretations of facts.
- Prepares timely and complete reporting about the performed audits.
- Ensures the follow-up for the implementation of audit reports’ recommendations.
- Cooperates with other audit team members and ensures timely finalization of audit work assigned from planning until draft preparation of the audit report;
•nbsp;Bachelor/Master’s degree (Economics or equivalent);
•nbsp;Professional experience of 3- 5 years (relevant experience in internal audit inbankingor in financial audit companies, with relevant financial services clients represents and advantage);
•nbsp;Very good computer skills;
•Professional certifications, in progress or obtained, are an advantage (ACCA, CIA, CRMA, CFSA, CAFR etc.);
•nbsp;The candidate must be able to adapt fast and easy to a competitive and changing working environment;
•nbsp;Pro-active, adaptive, good presentation, strong communication and organizational skills
•Very Good/Excellent English language
- Rigorous and methodological work approach;