Senior HR Mobility / Immigration Specialist
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
What are we looking for?
As an HR Mobility / Immigration Specialist, you will be part of Global Europe Mobility team and will be responsible for Europe Mobility and Immigrations projects.
What will your job be about?
• Support end to end international assignments for Europe employees
• SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for Europe deployments to other countries, visas, work permits related processes; Assist in compliances related to immigration, payroll and tax
• Provide HR support for Onsite employees
• Onboarding of Onsite employees and maintenances of records and reports as per Immigration requirements
• Review & preparation of vendor invoices for payment
• Maintenance of paper for Immigration files
• Interface with HR business partners
• Coordination of service with Immigration Lawyers, Tax vendors
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Participate in various HR projects, as per company needs
• Issuing the cover letters and invite letters (for RO and UK)
• Approving travel requests in the travel system
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2-4 years of experience in HR Immigration and HR Mobility domain
• Previous exposure in multinational companies
• Advanced use of English
• Good communication skills & people connect
• Capacity to manage independently projects
• Detail oriented & process oriented
• Very organized and upfront planning
Who is Genpact?
Genpact stands for “generating business impact”. We are the largest international provider of business services in Romania. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through a unique approach that reimagines our clients’ middle and back offices to generate growth, cost efficiency and business agility. Our hundreds of clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. We have grown to overpeople in 25 countries, with over 4000 colleagues in our European centers.
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Iride Business Park, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).
- Please describe your motivation for applying at this position
- What is your area of expertise in HR Immigration and Mobility in Europe?
- What are your financial expectations?