Senior General Ledger with French
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
- Performs the accounting production on his/her perimeter
- Assists the supervisor in all accounting and fiscal matters
Knowledge, studies and experience:
- Strong academic record in Finance&Accounting, (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest)
- Experience in financial statements production (Balance Sheet; P&L)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in GL accounting activity (preferably in financial services/banking or in consulting)
- Fluent with French and English
- Self control and open-mindedness
We also value:
- Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Type of the contract – undetermined period;
- Other benefits.
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are invited to apply online. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Human Resources Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in, now counts more than 180 staff delivering HR services for SG entities from EMEA countries (mainly France, Romania, Switzerland and Luxembourg) and some specific HR services globally.
The team’s activity consists in delivering five main processes: contact center support, trainings organization, data management, recruitment and HRIS & Reporting.