Senior Frontend Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Deutsche Bank Technology Centre is looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive our global business. As a Frontend Developer you’ll help us get there. We are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation, people who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Candidate will play a major role in the delivery of outstanding experiences and results across the entire application platform.
Credit Risk IT is the first department started in Bucharest and has become a reference in terms of business and IT knowledge. Our main focus is building the future Credit Risk platform for the bank, in order to address increased demands coming from Credit Risk Officers and worldwide regulators. The new platform is based on latest technologies like: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Java, Web Services, Spring, Oracle PL/SQL, SAS Reporting. The department has been staffed for end-to-end delivery, having all areas of professionals covered – analysis, architecture, development, dev ops, testing, project management, release management.
We are extremely oriented towards agile practices – SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, Continuous Integration, and we have the best toolset to support our work: JIRA, Confluence, Git Stash, Sonar, TeamCity etc.
As an Frontend Developer your responsibilities will include:
• Translate business objectives and user needs into functional, navigation, and user interaction requirements and design patterns
• Collaborate with project management, quality assurance and business analysis functions to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Work in teams following agile development practices
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Establish and promote UI development guidelines, best practices and standards
• Own the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project.
• Work together with off-shore vendor resources and development activities.
• Work with remote client resources.
• Learn new technologies and languages.
• Support the business during the testing phase of projects and later on during production.
As a Frontend Developer your skills will include:
• Proven Frontend Development experience
• Experience with NPM, Bower and Grunt.
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What you’ll get in return:
• Hi-tech working environment
• Career development
• International exposure
• Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits
For any information, please contact Patricia Calin by sending an email at .