Senior Frontend Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Xoomworks Outsourcing is looking for passionate Front End Developers who care about software excellence – to join a new team developing a web-based video recruitment platform. We want people who are mindful of latest technology trends and tools, and have a sharp sense of how to adopt the most appropriate technology to develop solutions that delight our clients.
We champion best engineering practices and love learning new skills, so finding people who have the same mindset is key to our business model. Xoomworks is a company that lives in a world where the individuals are looked after first and then those people who make up the community that we share, and then finally (but with the same passion), our beloved successful clients.
Whilst Our Front End Developer positions require significant experience and the ability to shape a new product, our flat organizational structure means you’ll be someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy. We like to think that you will be evangelical when actively coaching other team members and providing sure-fire technical leadership.
- You’ll be keen to speak to real users, understand their requirements and develop stand out solutions
- Multiple frameworks isn’t a problem since you are a full-stack Front End Developer
- Creating cool designs is where you love to get stuck in and show what you are made of
- What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology
- Designing and coding great looking apps will be part of the awesome skill set you bring to the Xoomworks developer community
- Mentoring, coaching and leading is something you feel brings its own rewards
- At least 4 years commercial experience
- HTML, CSS (layout, media, typography, selectors) at an advanced level
- Extremely proficient in cross-platform, cross-browser issues, HTML problem solving
- Knowledge of CSS3, HTML5 and emerging technologies.
- An eye for visual precision and attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
Even better stuff you might know:
- Java (Freemarker template, Spring MVC)
- Experience with jQuery/Less/ frameworks
- Familiarity with Git, Maven, Jira
- Experience and understanding working with Flex and video streaming technologies
- Experience with JSF, Struts or other web framework is considered to be a plus
- Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems would be a considerable advantage
- Understanding of and experience with application architectures (client/server, web, database)