Senior FrontEnd AngularJS Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
In a galaxy, far, far away ...
You have been eaten by a Grue.
We need someone with a good eye for details for respecting graphical UI guidelines, who is in loved with style guides and design patterns, who doesn't take no for an answer, who's always searching for better solutions, preferably able to write some automation tests (eg. Protractor), punctual, with an understanding of Git flow, who can work independently yet is a solid part of the team, and who didn't major in English and is thus turned off by long sentences with a ridiculous number of commas.
If you are interested in:
- Developing web applications and frontends
- Creating enjoyable, minimalist flows and UIs
- Collecting data from multiple sources and presenting them on-screen
- Low latency,scaling, fault tolerance
- Following an course to unlock potential Jedi powers
If you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar (but less cool, obviously) role
- If you understand DRY, DIE, KISS and SOLID more than simple words
- Knowledge about OOP in general (obviously OOP applied in JS is a must)
- Hands-on working experience with Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Node JS
- Experience in developing SPA web applications
- Obsession about speed and memory optimizations
- Git Flow and Scrum experience
Nice to have:
- experience in advertising
- You enjoy being part of a small team working on big challenges
- You want to make a difference
- You're really motivated
- You want to have fun
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) - what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, flexible working hours
- Technology diversity
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Smart people all around that want to aim for the sky, real technical challenges