Senior Financial Controller with French
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
Main mission is to animate and coordinate permanent supervision control framework and to perform transversal control missions for the companies on which SG EBS is performing reporting and accounting tasks.
A Financial Controller will have the following main responsibilities:
• Realize monthly dashboards: process animation, tool administration, quality checks, synthesis variation, budget analysis
• Landing plan: staff actual and estimates, solve discrepancies with managers
• Budget, forecast: collect strategic direction; process animation; presentation of synthesis
• Rate card analysis: calculate rate card, other analysis
• Contribute to different committees preparation
• Contribute to quietly client satisfaction survey
• Contribute to contract management
• Answer client questions about invoices, budget
Knowledge, studies and experience:
• Economic studies
• Experienced in cost controlling
• Rigor and critical sense to provide accurate figures and meaningful explanations
• Editorial quality to present clearly analysis and figures
• Fluent in French and English (interactions and writing)
• Mastery of MS-Excel and Access tools (making reports, graphs, pivot tables, queries, others)
We also value:
• Examination and analysis skills
• Commitment to respect deadlines
• Decision Making and/or problem solving skills
• Fluent with French and English
• Self control and open-mindedness
• Excellent communication & team player
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Type of the contract – undetermined period
• Other benefits
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications will be stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
For more job openings please visit our website and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group.
The Finance Shared Service Center of Société Générale European Business Services, launched in, now counts more than 350 staff delivering services for more than 300 client entities.
The team’s activity consists in delivering two important kinds of processes: accounting – namely Group reporting in IFRS, statutory and regulatory reporting on top of the permanent supervision activities and related set of control; and Account Payable and Travel & Expenses, with teams specialize in optimizing all procure to pay activities.