Senior Embedded Software Applications Engineer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Microchip Technology is looking for a talented Senior Embedded Software Engineer to expand its MCU8 Applications department in Bucharest, Romania.
The candidate will be part of a team responsible with the design and implementation of a wide range of applications, in embedded C.
He/She should ideally have experience in working on firmware development or/and embedded software solutions, developed under a software process.
The candidate’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop applications using entire range of 8-bit AVR and PIC microcontrollers: embedded systems design, software development and integration, creating Proofs of Concept;
- Create application notes, getting started documents, and demonstration software that helps customer product development;
- Develop and present technical training to customers, FAEs, CAEs and field sales for newly developed application notes and application libraries.
- Work with customers to design and develop applications for Microchip 8 bit family;
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ years of professional experience in software design and firmware development experience (Embedded C);
- Knowledge and expertise working on microcontroller based systems designs;
- Experience with versioning control systems (Git, BitBucket, Subversion etc.)
- Work experience following Software Development Life Cycle processes (. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English, as well as technical language;
- Willing to travel occasionally as needed to provide on-site support for our customers;
- Hardware debug, low-power and low memory footprint optimization;
- 8bit microcontroller (PIC or AVR) experience would be an advantage;
- Experience with the Agile development workflow;
- Knowledge about Design Patterns.