Senior Email Marketing Manager
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
BullGuard’s Marketing capability consists of 10-15 staff and is responsible for website content, market research and strategy, advertising and promotions, branding. It ensures that BullGuard’s products are best of breed in every aspect, including how the products score in reviews, Internet searches, with a focus on global awareness.
We’re seeking an experienced Sr. Email Marketing Manager to lead email acquisition and retention marketing programs. In this role, you will develop and execute email strategy, work with our copywriter and creative team to drive new acquisition, engagement and retention, as well as new product launches and seasonal marketing campaigns.
Main Purposes of the Role
- Develop high-performing email marketing strategies and creative to support key business goals such as acquisition, retention, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop email marketing calendar to support strategy.
- Develop segmentation strategies to customize and personalize emails based on purchasing behavior, engagement data and performance.
- Optimize content and creatives based on email engagement, conversion rates and key performance metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing members to execute integrated cross-channel campaigns.
- Optimize customer LTV through loyalty campaigns to increase renewal revenue, cross-sell, up-sell and AOV.
- Drive campaign execution including customer segmentation, testing roadmaps, and technical execution.
- Communicate and report performance results on a regular basis.
- Own the relationship with the engagement platforms (email and NAG) to deliver on the communication and revenue goals.
- Manage key email vendor relationships with Oracle (Responsys email platform).
- Continually evaluate new opportunities and ideas.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- 4-6 years of marketing experience with a focus on campaign management and email nurturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Email Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, new user acquisition and retention.
- Experience managing large projects within cross-functional teams.
- Strategic & innovative thinker with a good understanding of customer behaviors.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Passion for content creation, differentiation, and storytelling.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills to achieve results within deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including reports and presentations.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Solid knowledge of email policies, guidelines and best practices.
- English: Very good, both verbal and written.