Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Who is the Senior Community Manager?
Each Mindspace location has a conductor, a Senior Community Manager. This full time position is based in downtown Bucharest. You will report directly to the general manager and will be running the show at your location, responsible for training and managing all community managers, and setting the standard for Mindspace’s immensely engaging atmosphere.
Your day at Mindspace.
Every day at Mindspace is exciting, filled with new surprises, many faces and loads of adventures. You lead by example and inspire your team to be proactive in looking after all member needs, encouraging collaboration amongst the community and being the life of the party. You along with you team must nurture the Mindspace community and help it grow.
What you will be responsible for, mainly
- 100% client facing and need to create an all-round amazing customer-journey experience for every single Mindspace member
- Train and grow the community management team, ongoing
- Maintain ongoing communication and ensure the smooth-running operations and maintenance of your location, collaborating with the operations manager
- Drive sales via strategy and goal setting, and seeing their execution
- Improve procedures using existing metrics and KPI’s
- The loyal point of contact for community members, solving all member-related issues.
- The life of the party: establishing a strong local community via event planning and individual networking efforts
- Create an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity - both internally and externally
Do you have the following experience?
- Four year college degree (a must) MBA/MA (an advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in team management
- High level of English (a must)
- Fabulous verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing, sales, or managing social media- an advantage
Critical competencies for success.
- It’s all about the people! Heading the Community Management team means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Be able to manage a growing team in a fast-paced, problem
- Getting the job done is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you
- You should be a results driven individual who, with very thorough processes, is a great methodologist
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and with the daily happenings of the city in which you are based
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter