Building Services Engineer – Sanitary, sewage, firefighting
• Position is open in Bucharest office of Tebodin Consultants & Engineers
• Position is subordinated to Building Services Department Manager and there are no subordinates responsibilities
• Building services design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: prefeasibility, feasibility, concept design, basic design, detailed design, permitting
• Building services design activities for utilities supply, sewage, sanitary, firefighting systems etc.
• Engineering calculations and sizing of indoor and outdoor building services.
• Building services layouts for equipment and piping
• Building services schematic diagrams preparations, longitudinal profiles, isometrics, execution details, etc.
• Building services equipment and materials specifications and reports preparation
• Bill of quantities preparation
• Revit 3D modelling
• Technical support during construction works
• Attendance to internal project review meetings
• Attendance to meetings with clients together with PM
• Reports progress on project activities to PM
• Estimate duration, propose and agree deadlines with PM for allocated design activities
• Perform department internal quality checks for documents prepared by other engineers
• Bachelor degree in Building Services Engineering
• Literate on Romanian and European design standards, regulations, laws, engineering good practices for sanitary, firefighting, utilities supply
• Good knowledge operating with Autocad, Revit, SpriCAD , MS Office
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Minimum relevant design experience: 3-5 years