Senior Berater SAP BI for Financial Services
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Your new employer:
A Global Player of the Financial Services industry.
Your new challenge:
- Design and optimize internal processes and business procedures around the global Reporting and Planning platforms.
- Design complex KPIs and implement those KPIs based in SAP BI technology.
- Work in complex implementation and rollout projects for Business Intelligence and Big Data solutions in Insurance and Financial Asset Management - mainly based on SAP components like SAP BW, SAP Finance, Financial Supply Chain Management, respectively Treasury or Risk off-shore resources and external service providers.
- Closely cooperate with stakeholders and senior managers on the business side.
- Create and implement long term strategies bringing business and IT together.
- Manage projects und help users to obtain new know-how in technology and amended business
- University degree in business, computer science or a similar qualification.
- At least 2-3 years (ideally 4-6 years) of experience in blueprinting + implementation of SAP BI solutions - ideally (but not mandatorily) in a Finance or Financial Services environment.
- You are a proven expert in the technical aspects as well as on the business side of the mentioned SAP components.
- Functional or technical knowledge in technologies like HANA based BI, BO, Predictive Analytics or Big Data solutions would be beneficial.
- You have solid project experience in an international business environment like for instance: insurance/banking solutions, IT solutions in investment banking or complex financial services you have a strong background in project management and respective methodologies.
- You are ready to travel for this role with a strong international focus (total travel will not exceed 30%).
- You work in challenging projects for a global player.
- You will daily improve your technical as well as your business knowledge working in a dynamic team of experienced SAP BI and banking/insurance professionals.
- You will receive an over average salary. Additional benefits are for instance: home office option, very attractive company pension scheme and others.
- This position would ideally be located in Munich, Stuttgart as second option would be negotiable.