Senior Back-end Web Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2000 - 4000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
RomStaff is a boutique IT staffing provider of innovative technology. We partner with clients to develop and support solutions that help businesses become a lasting success in the marketplace. Our offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and staff augmentation for engineering. For more information, please visit our website.
Position: Senior Back-end Web Engineer
- Can be an influential contributor working across the stack with one or more technologies ranging from Java, Scala, Python, Go or PhP
- Have experience building applications at scale on any major cloud provider (AWS, GCPetc) and of TDD in server and client-side contexts
- Have experience building and integrating APIs
- Have experience automating application deployments, testing, monitoring, working with continuous delivery and using data to diagnose problems
- Are passionate about writing high-quality code and tests to create reliable services
- Want to make meaningful impact by shipping code to users around the world
- Collaborate with an agile team of brilliant and dedicated engineers, product managers, and designers
- Are proficient in using Git code repositories, and understand processes and practices for branching, pull requests, merging, etc.
- Understand RESTful API best practices and managing asynchronous data
- Are comfortable working with remote team members, and collaborating with English-speaking team members
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Your passion for technology and ability to think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software is unparalleled.
- You have designed and implemented fast and efficient software solutions using object-oriented languages and relational/non-relational databases.
- Experience with agile methodology and working within Jira or similar software task management solutions
- Experience working directly with creative and design
- Advanced level of English is required