Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The accounting expert will strengthen the Accounting Team of AMOS SE and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within Accounting. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors etc.).
- GL Accounting activities for assigned AMOS branches/subsidiaries in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP;
- Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/US GAAP/HGB) in accordance with the AMOS SE reporting calendars;
- Close cooperation with the branches and AMOS SE accounting teams;
- Asset Accounting tasks (. asset activations, asset disposal, asset transfer, asset reclassifications);
- Accounts reconciliations (. bank, assets);
- Perform analysis of AMOS SE Financial Statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting;
- Customer focus, keep customers informed and provide applicable information;
- Continuous enhancement of data quality on a global level by developing and analyzing meaningful KPI’S;
- Ad hoc project work (. branch carve out, DCC, AGN) including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management;
- Active contribution in improving and implementing global operation processes and workflows as well as the development of global policies and procedures regarding the areas of accounting in IFRS, HGB, US GAAP and Solvency 2.
Requirements / Skills
- Good knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP and regulatory reporting;
- Good experience with SAP FI/ECCS accounting systems;
University degree in Economic Studies (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field);
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus;
- Fluent in English, German language is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in GL accounting, experience in asset accounting is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and intercultural communication;
- Attention to detail with ability to think and understand the complete process and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude.
- Flexible and friendly working environment;
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft skills trainings);
- Well-being programs and initiatives;
- Attractive compensation package.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.