Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
1. Manages payroll calculations and cost allocations, payroll tax statement, prepares pay slips and salary proofs
2. Maintains the UPGAAP accounting system modules in Oracle Applications including General Ledger, Accounts Payable (payment side), Fixed Assets
3. Maintains the Statutory system modules in Oracle Applications including General ledger, Payroll, Fixed assets
4. Prepares Foreign exchange reconciliations
5. Prepares and uploads the payment batches in the online bank system
6. Prepares weekly cash-flow reports
7. Prepares monthly reconciliations for all fixed assets, bank and payroll balance sheet accounts
8. Provides support for financial and tax auditors, as needed
- Standard work environment
- Majority of time spent on PC (Phys. Req.)
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Performs general accounting functions in global accounting operations environment.
- Coordinates or performs accounting functions for various general ledger accounts and foreign currencies including the preparation and/or review of journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, analysis, and reporting to support the preparation of financial statements.
- Ensures compliance with internal control requirements and financial policies.
- Provides accurate and timely audit information as requested Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years related experience.
- Proficient in usage of Excel and other MS Office applications.