Why join us?
Pentalog is a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
Your experience in the following areas is important to ensure your successful contribution and career development:
• Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
• Good understanding of computer architecture• We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography
• Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
• English (spoken and written)
• Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
• Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
• Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance.