Second Level Technical Support - Sibiu
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you a technical person who’s a people’s person as well? Do you like understanding technology and also find satisfaction in providing guidance to others?
The Technical Support Engineer will be part of the Customer Care Team and will provide support both for the colleagues and, when needed, directly to the customers.
- Provide technical support to your colleagues from the Customer Care team;
- Provide level 2 support to Customers, when needed;
- Offer detailed information on unresolved customer issues to the Customer Care team;
- Escalation of identified product issues to Product Team;
- Provide customer feedback on product improvements to Sales Management and Product Management;
- Offer feedback on common product issues and level of product calls to Product Managers;
- Provide customer training requirement;
- Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals.
- Experience with APIs or willingness to learn basic coding;
- Basic Java & SQL knowledge;
- Excellent understanding of Windows and macOS/OS X (networking, browsers, drivers etc.);
- Solid diagnosing skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technical concepts;
- The ability to synthesize complex information in order to train the customer, both internally and externally;
- Finds satisfaction in providing support for others - communicates clearly and is happy to explain to others the identified solutions;
- Teamwork and pro-activity in resolving complaints;
- Customer orientated person (focused on winning customers);
- Desire for personal and professional development;
- Willingness to learn new things every day (being a curious person);
- Basic accounting knowledge is a real advantage.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- The chance to participate in a great company that grows and will continue growing very fast;
- The chance to build a significant part of a high-quality product, that will have extraordinary impact in the lives of tens of thousands of Romanian companies.
Discover the entrepreneurial environment and startup culture! This will not be just another job, because you will be part of a young, innovative and dynamic team with a very important client is the leading cloud bookkeeping software in Romania.