Scrum Master – E-Commerce Team
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Vision of the role:
Ubisoft's IT department is currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join the IT team in charge of developing the company’s E-Commerce ecosystem by building new features, integrating new services and keeping the storefront platform (based on Demandware) up to date.
E-Commerce activity has an international footprint and company-wide impact integrating virtually all Ubisoft’s customer facing services. The Scrum Master’s role will be that of facilitator and with a “servant-leader” approach to guide the team to encourage self-organization in order to ensure smooth, efficient, and quality-oriented development process and collaboration so that the product evolutions meet clients’ expectations.
The Scrum Master will demonstrate strong organizational skills, outstanding communication and inner drive to succeed.
Ubisoft’s E-Commerce system is a fast developing segment, therefore the position requires strong understanding & experience in the area.
• 5-years hands-on experience in Project Management or in Team Management
• Scrum Master certification
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced international environment.
• Strong time-management skills and attention to details
• Capability of tracking, managing, and resolving multiple issues and risks efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills are a must, including presentation, meeting facilitation and team building techniques
• In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (MS Project, Visio)
• Excellent business writing skills
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Availability for regular travel abroad - every 3 months
Will be considered a plus:
• Certification in a project management methodology
• Good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Passion for video games preferred
• Knowledge of French will be a plus
• Drive high-quality results/deliveries through project management discipline and effective communication;
• Ensure the administrative tasks, leadership and coaching necessary for the team to function under the Agile Scrum methodology
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and use them as a means to spot ways to help the team organize itself to deliver the sprint commitment from an early stage
• Coach team into a process of constant learning and reach a high level of efficiency in handling the tasks: understanding and adherence to the definition of “done”, best practices usage, collaboration
• Manage team's impediments: both administrative and operational.
• Foster autonomy, efficient communication and quick decision making
• Communicate to ensure transparency among the team, IT partners, stakeholders and management
• Help Product Owner maintain a live Product Backlog (reviewed, updated), containing clear and concise user stories
• Foster positive relationship and collaboration within the Scrum team, with partners and stakeholders
• Coordinate, track and manage the day-to-day activities within project team
• Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
• Ability to ask in-depth questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
• Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
• Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance
• Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Quality and result oriented
We offer a competitive salary, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets for a happy lunch time and free access to a relaxation and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.