Scrum Master (m/f) based in Karlsruhe (GERMANY)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Established in, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Help Product Owners to create prioritized Product Backlog and Definition of Done criteria
- Support development teams in creating the task list for the next sprint as well as user stories plus their acceptance criteria, and support the teams in defining the deliverables agreed to for the sprint
- Ensure that both scrum board and impediment log remain updated
- Determine length of sprints, ensure effective meetings, estimate the effort required to complete the tasks agreed to for the sprint
- Assist in developing the sprint backlog and the sprint burndown chart
- Make sure that an ideal environment exists in the following sprints by moderating retrospective meetings
- Ensure impediments are discussed and resolved
- You have an agile mindset
- You act as a mediator who is solution-oriented and self-motivated
- You have strong communication skills and can integrate easily with teams of all sizes
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years professional experience working as a Scrum Master (m/f) for a software development team
- Professional experience in developing software is desirable
- Certified Scrum Master training and extensive know-how in conflict management
- Fluency in both German and English language
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
- Relocation Support