Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Every new project is a new journey, an opportunity to learn new things and explore new possibilities. If you feel the same when it comes to your work, we invite you to be part of our team.
For this role you will be responsible for helping the scrum team achieve it’s goals by following Agile values, principles and practices.
If you consider yourself to be a strong Leader and above all, a team-player, a good coach for your team you are the person we are looking for.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Knowledge of all facets of the Scrum methodology;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent work experience;
- Good knowledge of networking would be considered a plus;
- Nice to have: Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner Certification.
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Challenging projects and the chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Monthly bonus system;
- Working in a stable company.
In order to assess your own technical level and to gain an added value to your IT profile, you can access
If interested, please email your resume to or