Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies
- Project and Delivery management
- Collaborate and align with the program manager
- Client Communication on deliverables - Estimates, Timelines, Quality, and managing client expectations
- Team capacity management via balancing skillset and workload
- People management in terms of morale and talent growth - 10 to 15 people cross functional team
- Close interactions with internal stakeholders - Development neighbor teams, Analysts, Quality assurance engineers
- Successful candidate should have at least 3+ years' experience in management number of projects or a program, consisting of at least 20 people and multiple distributed activities and sub-projects. Also 1+ year experience as a people manager
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Experience for bearing sole responsibility for the customer interaction and project organization/delivery/acceptance is required.
- Should have experience in working on different contracting models—T&M, FP, risk/reward scheme.
- Candidate should have understanding of enterprise applications architecture and should possess practical knowledge about application development processes.
- Management experience with Scrum teams (2-3 Scrum teams in different locations)
- Experience working in western institution or for western client is welcome.
- Fluent English is absolutely required.
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Experience in financial sector