Job Context/ Environment:
Part of SCEA Planning & Reporting team overall the role of the Marketing Information function is to measurably increase the focus and yield of Marketing investment by driving the strategic planning and decision making process through actionable understanding of consumer needs and mechanisms of the market place.
The Marketing Information Executive reports to the Marketing Planning & Information Manager and is a key member of the P&I Team within the company. Working closely with other members of the Marketing Team, the job holder plays a key role in monitoring and reporting on the successful application of Marketing strategies.
• Support marketing decisions by providing relevant information and analysis based on all market data;
• Analyze and translate in a continuous way the market changes, products and segments in order to generate insights on market trends and dynamics;
• Ensure that company’s marketing KPIs are effectively analyzed and regularly reported to the Management Team;
• Effectively manage key marketing meetings (CPMs) to ensure proper discussion happen and relevant decisions captured;
• Build and maintain appropriate market information systems;
• Monitor the competitive landscape and provide competition insights;
• Coordinate marketing information flows across the whole area.
• University degree;
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Experience in working with extensive datasets;
• Experience in data analysis, interpretation and summary presentations;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Experience in managing budget and in selecting and managing external suppliers;
• Good Excel and Power Point skills;
• High level of attention to detail, thorough analytical skills, objectivity, creativity;
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with the people from different cultural backgrounds;
• Fluency in English language.