SAP Master Data Operations Manager
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
- Three-five years of relevant systems knowledgerom MCBC or other businesses;
- Ability to coach, educate and develop others;
- Similar experiencen a Master Data Manager role (coordinating different Master Data teams);
- Expertise of the relevant SAP modulesamp; the data structures associated with those SAP modules;
- Ability to analyze a business problem & using expert knowledge of processes, SAP module, & data structures to create and present the most effective simple solution;
- Broad-based experience and expertise in supply chain and/or commercial environment;
- Ability to understand “end to end” impacts of processes and Data;
- Capacity to grasp how the company's Processes, Data, Systems and responsibilities join up to give our Customers & internal business a reliable and repeatable service;
- Industry knowledgef Customer / Supply Chain Operations best practice systems and processes;
- Ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management;
- Effective written and oral communications;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The Master Data Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Master Specialists who are accountable for delivering high quality master data creation, amendment and retirement for MCBC to deliver day to day operations and MCBC Projects & Change;
- The MD Operations Manager will ensure the MD Specialist resource is deployed on the correct tasks and projects;
- The MD Operations Manager will coach and develop the capability of the Master Data Specialists to meet MCBC requirements.
- Work with Business Process Managers to identify issues and opportunities for improvements, work with key business users to drive compliance and continuous improvement and shape future data processes and ways of working.
- Maximizing operational efficiency and effectiveness – by balancing Master Data workload between internal and external resource and considering Industry Best Practice through internal and external benchmarking. Master Data Process Adherence - work with Master Data Analyst to develop metrics/scorecard to measure Master Data Specialist / HP performance and root cause / implement remedies where there are issues. \\\
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness and a lot of beer