Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
• Manage enhancement activities for all functionality and deliver key system enhancements and upgrades.
• Resolve business design issues and work closely with the business to ensure system use is meeting the current business needs.
• Work closely with the various IS teams to deliver seamless system functionality to support daily business operations.
• Responsible for Trouble Ticket resolution for application-related functional issues
• Providing expert technical and application advice
• Provision of consulting and problem solving to continuously improve business processes.
• Gather information from both applications/systems in order to create functional specifications for future enhancements.
• Test new interfaces once the programming has been completed.
• Primary contact for application Interface questions, issues, and errors in scope with SAP system
• Ensure all enhancements and changes follow agreed enterprise application template processes/requirements where applicable
• Being able to act as a Consultant to the business
• Partnering with clients/customers to resolve issues and problems.
• Collaborate with all IS teams to drive rapid issue resolution.
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Good technical knowledge in SAP R/3 and/or ECC6 (MM, PM, MDM)
• Experience with SAP PM desired
• Experience with ITIL Service Management Processes (Incident, Problem, Change)
• Able to work with other teams internationally
• Fluent English speaker
• Will be required to work on international projects (ERP deployments and enhancements)
• Education: BS/BA in required or equivalent experience/technical training.
• Strong experience (2-6 years) in the use of IS/business applications (specifically SAP)
• Should have configuration experience.