Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thaeople and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara and Iasi.
- Lead the basis team in Romania;
- Administrating SAP systems while monitoring system health, import transports, user administration, patching system;
- Addressing issues of Vulnerability Scan, Backups, Disaster Recovery;
- Executing Basis tasks such as creating roles and profile, assigning profiles to users, setting up systems in accordance to project time, participating in major project activities like SIT, UAT, goLive;
- Performing sizing and performance tuning;
- Working with Infrastructure and Networking teams to provide support for both current and future SAP landscapes;
- Collaborating with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications;
- Performing daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the SAP system;
- Installing and configuring patches and upgrades as required.
- 10+ years experience;
- Previous experience as a Team Leader would be an advantage;
- Very good English language knowledge;
- Good communication skills, enthusiastic and dynamic;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Open communication, demonstrating a strong "can do" attitude.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
- 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.