Salesforce Service Cloud Developer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Keysight IT Customer Facing Solutions team is looking for a Cloud Systems Analyst with extensive experience in Service Cloud. You will be playing a DevOps Role in Services & Marketing center of excellence team and will be responsible for Techno Functional Support, solutions, consulting and developments/enhancements. You will collaborate with high performing teams for the ongoing DevOps (Development and Support Operations) work on service cloud & other cloud technologies. You will be leading continuous improvements on the cloud platforms to achieve optimized cloud ecosystem.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform hands-on investigation, troubleshoot, identify the RCA and fixes for support techno functional issues.
- Engage and perform ITIL driven AMS operations that includes Incident Management, Problem Management and technical change management activities
- Independently handle Incidents and service requests and resolve then within SLA’s
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud to on premise integrations especially in the area of SFDC application integrations and engage in troubleshooting and fixing integration issues individually or in collaboration with Middleware or upstream/downstream application teams.
- Perform application administration and performance management activities
- Perform hands-on technical design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development as required in support of current and new enhancements
- Independently leading and managing SDLC stages from gathering requirements, Design, Build, Test & Deploy for ongoing enhancements
- Create and document application requirements by working with business counterparts and end users
- Manage and perform release management to production through stipulated version control process
- Keeping abreast of new cloud application features and continually improve the application footprint
- The candidate for this job must have a strong technology skills & hands on experience in the areas of Sales/Service Cloud. Prior Oracle ERP, Other CRM or Marketing experience will be an added advantage though not necessary.
- The individual must possess ability to network and interface with Global IT and business stakeholders to internalize requirements, interpreting and applying processes to deliver value to stakeholders.
- Must have a good understanding of Cloud to Cloud & on premise integrations especially with SFDC and other on premise enterprise applications like Oracle ERP, Siebel CRM, Billing solutions.
- Possess a good experience around SFDC application administration and performance management
- Prior experience in a DevOps role having worked on Application support as well as development
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience with cloud applications like service cloud with an overall 5-8years IT experience.
- Proven experience in the area of ITIL driven Application Maintenance and Support. ITIL certification would be an added plus.
- Proven track record with implementation of Salesforce Service, Sales & Marketing Cloud and integration with other cloud solutions
- Experience in Agile implementations would be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience & knowledge in CRM domain.
- Knowledge of best practices with implementation of cloud technologies
- Team worker with ability to collaborate across cross functional teams to meet aggressive delivery schedules
- Ability to work independently in a global environment
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Service Cloud experience
- Web Services and APIs as in RESTFUL and SOAP
- Working knowledge of Cloud applications with identity management (SSO) solutions
- platform experience with Apex/ Visual force
- Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- ITIL certification and Agile certification will be added plus
- Certifications in SFDC Sales, Service Cloud & Marketing will be an added advantage for this profile.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills