Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join us in Bucharest.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
- Enhancements of our current Salesforce platform to accommodate business needs (creation of new objects, roll out of salesforce functionality, customization of existing functionality)
- Implementation of customization requests including creation of workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes due to business changes and/or new business requirements
- Development of reports and dashboards
- Data quality and integrity monitoring
- Support for end-users, including mass data updates/imports using the API or import tools
- Training to existing and new users
- Monitoring of usage adoption
- Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
- Two years minimum experience with
- The role will require some international travel.
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots