Working in a team environment, the Sales Support Specialist is an inside sales position (non-field), responsible for collaborating with the field sales account managers for an assigned territory by providing sales support and strengthening long-term relationships with customers, software publishers, and partners.
Territory: Romania | Location: Bucharest | Type; Non-Field Sales
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with management and peers to complete 3 month training process
- Collaboratively works with assigned Field sales representative to ensure a fast response towards customers and partners
- Sales process includes working in internal ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) with software manufacturer price lists, creating opportunities, quotes, purchase orders, order confirmations, invoices, commercial, contracts, contractual addendums,
- Grows and maintains existing customer and partner relationships through pro-active telesales activity
- Manages daily schedule, meetings, agenda, both internal and in conjunction with field sales team
- Collaborating with Sales Team to provide forecasting and account opportunity management as needed, as well as to update and maintain the NAV system accuracy
- Manage customer’s quotes, orders, agreements, licenses, future opportunities day-to-day customer and partner requests
- Collaborating with internal support department (GSDC) for order tracking - ensuring that products are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory
- Collaborating with Global Procurement, Finance and Legal departments for verification of contractual conditions with local suppliers & customers
- Acting as a point of escalation and collaborating with vendors & internal departments to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customers’ requirements.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Negotiating with contractors on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time
- Acts as key resource for leading industry volume license offerings
- Performs other duties as assigned by SoftwareONE management
- Bachelor’s Degree from College or University
- Languages: English - advanced
- Microsoft, Oracle, Veeam, Vmware licensing knowledge – is an advantage, but not mandatory
- 1-3 years professional IT sales experience is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Telesales experience preferred
- Strong organization, multitasking, and time management skills - Discipline is one of our company values!
We could sit here and tell you that SoftwareONE is a privately held, Swiss headquartered, 10 Billion Dollar Company.
We could also tell you that SoftwareONE is present in 88 markets worldwide and now employs over 5500 people.
We could spend more time telling you about how SoftwareONE is a market leader Software Portfolio Management & Software Advisory Services.
We could even tell you that we are growing at 35%+ year on year – however, by the time you have finished reading this document, we would have to increase all the figures J
The problem with telling you these facts is that, although they are true, and we are immensely proud of and humbled by what we’ve achieved, if you’re really interested in the fame and glamour in that type of information, then we’re probably NOT the company you’re looking to come and work for.
SoftwareONE, founded in Switzerland in the year, has begun as a 'traditional' licensing supplier and has now grown into a global software IT service organization. Software Portfolio Management and Software Licensing is the core business of SoftwareONE.
SoftwareONE’s global mission: “We are helping our customers to make the right investments in IT. We make the complex simple so that business and technology leaders have confidence in the IT investments they make”.
SoftwareONE Licensing Experts SRL
Str. Putul lui Zamfir, Sector, Bucuresti, Romania