. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughlypeople. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world.
We are looking for a driven Sales executive agent to join our sales team. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in sales, experience within logistics/maritime/shipping industry is a strong advantage.
• Manage assigned ustomers portfolio and budget base; pursue and secure business in line ith cluster objectives within small, medium and large sized customer egments across all trade lanes
• Strive for consultative sales to istinguish market presence by effectively probing/ identifying needs nd suggesting solutions to help customers.
• High quality input and update of all relevant sales process in CRM tool.
• eep a regular contact with other areas to ensure smooth operation to ur customers. Analyze, identify and notify trends on local markets ehaviors to Sales Manager and Trade and Marketing so appropriate action ay be implemented.
• Track and Trace performance of the owned Customers maximizing their growth by periodical agreed business reviews.
• uild a solid understanding of target customers (contact, commodities/ rade lanes, type of business, contract information/exceptions, and ervice requirements).
• Build and manage (internal/external) close and deep customer relationships.
• nalyze business scenarios and be creative to suggest internal olutions that can work as options to the different demands of ustomers.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Prior experience in Sales is strongly preferred
• Prior experience and eagerness to develop in Logistics business is a strong advantage
• Advanced communication skills, written and spoken; presentation skills
• luency in English, native/proficient Romanian
• Results oriented individual
• Self-motivation, drive
• Focus on customer relationships building and managing customers’ expectations while maintaining a commercial approach
• Good organizational skills
• Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders across different cultures
• Team spirit, empathy and superior interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, good working knowledge of Office suite tools
• Right to live and work in Romania
As the leading ogistics solutions group in the world, we offer you exciting career pportunities with an international reach to further expand your xperience through our diversity-focused and award winning talent evelopment initiatives. Our competitive compensation and benefits ackage for full-time employees and our continuous search for new ways o invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional evelopment initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our alues, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people hile fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, nd care for our business and our customers.